Fun Gadget World, Samsung Tool PRO, Android Multi Tools, Android Jelly Bean, stock firmware, AT&T Connect, Ulefone Tiger, techno n8 and Octopus Box LG Setup

Burkini? Big Deal! You Don't Have to Be Muslim!!

Burkini? Big Deal! You Don't Have to Be Muslim!! - a lot of websites that discuss information about gadgets, including this blog Fun Gadget World we discuss all the information from various brands of gadgets, from the old to the latest, which is very dear if you miss, now we discuss first about Burkini? Big Deal! You Don't Have to Be Muslim!! we have collect lots of data to create this article so that you get complete information, so please read it:

Articles : Burkini? Big Deal! You Don't Have to Be Muslim!!
full Link : Burkini? Big Deal! You Don't Have to Be Muslim!!
Article burkini, Article modest bathing suits, Article swimming pool,

You can also see our article on:


Burkini? Big Deal! You Don't Have to Be Muslim!!


I couldn't find a head to toe picture of me in my bathing suit, but as you can probably guess from this selfie here, it's more burkini than any classic tank, blouson, skirted, one or two-piece held up by skinny straps. Actually I do wear a two piece bathingsuit, but the top has a high neck, and the sleeves go past my elbow. Most of the time I wear it with a swim-skirt past my knees, that has sewn in shorts. The running joke is that I'm dressed up for a fancy outing. It really doesn't look like a bathing suit. And I guess you may be surprised that I wear it to female only swimming time in our local pool.

No, I'm not some sort of overmodest repressed nut-case. And I'm not Muslim.

  • I'm a religious Jew who adheres to the Jews Laws of Modesty, and wearing this sort of bathing suit, swimsuit as some call them now, means that I can walk around in public, from house to pool without a robe or having to change my clothes/cover up.
  • Another reason is health. I'm high risk for skin cancer, and besides slathering sunscreen on my neck, face etc, the shirt covers me well.
  • When I swim in our outdoor pool at night, I wear my swimming shorts and a top like this. At night the covering protects me from the cool breezes which used to make night swimming just too uncomfortable. At night I wear a heavy robe to go to and from my house and pool to both cover up and keep warm.
  • The "modest swimsuit" also makes it possible to swim when there's a male lifeguard and the rare occasion when I am at a "mixed swim." The special swimsuit fabrics provide more modest cover up and better protection from the sun, than a wet T-shirt.
Honestly, I don't see how wearing modest swimwear could be considered a security, moral or cultural problem. On this I'm with the Muslims!! The French are nuts!!



information Burkini? Big Deal! You Don't Have to Be Muslim!! has been completed in the discussion

hopefully the information Burkini? Big Deal! You Don't Have to Be Muslim!! can be useful for you in looking for references about technology gadgets,

you just finished reading information about Burkini? Big Deal! You Don't Have to Be Muslim!! if you want to bookmark or share this link please use link https://indiafunworld.blogspot.com/2016/08/burkini-big-deal-you-don-have-to-be.html please also visit to other page to get more information.

Tag : , , ,
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Burkini? Big Deal! You Don't Have to Be Muslim!!

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar